Friday, June 15, 2012

We will now resume your regularly scheduled updates

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, its been so long since by last post.  I have been producing a movie called The Tailor's Apprentice.  The experience has been something challenging and rewarding a way that I can't really put into words.  Unfortunately though, it has taken up almost every moment of my time.  We shot for a week in Philadelphia, and then the last two weeks here in Orlando.  As the movie wraps, I find myself in the enviable position of being able start work on a movie as personal as Blivits! is.
Over the next few weeks, I will be posting more and more stuff.  Some of it will be how you can help make this movie a reality and some of it will be entertaining.  Thank you for sticking around and continuing to read about this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment