Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sorry its been so long

I apologize for going a year between posts, I promise there have been many, many, many developments.  Not the least of which is that my wife and I are expecting.  The Blivits! family is expanding, with the birth of Benjamin Sutter expected in June.
 

So far we've shot for about 13 days over the past 3 years. Since my last post we shot for 5 days in Savannah, Georgia at the last Randolph Reunion in 2012 and we've did more filming in March of 2013 taking my dad, Edward Sutter to some of the places he used to haunt when he was younger.  There will be more specifics shared about all of the things that we are doing, but this is just a brief up date to let you know that I am still hard at work on the movie and also rebuilding the website for the movie.  Thank you all again for your continued interest and patience, as I stumble through making this documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment